Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Our Little Sweet Pea & The First Smiley Face



My Hubby found this costume the other day and just had to put it on Mighty Mo this morning. It was a costume given to us that has never fit the kids at Halloween time so why not now. I am sure when Mo is older he won't quite think it was as cute and fun as we did, but hey wez crazy like that...

Have you planted your spring peas yet? Get ready spring is a coming. :)

EJ loves bath crayons and bath paint and this Mommy does not mind the mess (partly because the hubby cleans the shower :) ), but mostly because it is so fun for her. Last night was a first and we had to capture the moment. EJ drew her first smiley face and she was so proud.

1 comment:

  1. AWWWw....have to say I laughed really hard at the pic because I got it- sweet pea....yeah I am a little slow sometimes. CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete